Thursday, October 28, 2010

Don't Be Scammed on Craigslist buying NFL Tickets

I recently heard about the Pats fans that got scammed buying tickets for an NFL game on Craigslist. I feel for those folks, I really do, but you have to realize that in this day and age with the state that our economy is in, there are a lot of unscrupulous people out there that are looking for any angle to exploit in order to make a quick buck. There’s no real way to police this type of thing, and it’s really easy to produce fake gameday tickets of high quality. All it takes is a decent scanner and a copy of Adobe PhotoShop and anybody can recreate a realistic looking, gameday ticket.

One of my business ventures is actually creating football themed (or any sport for that matter) wedding invitations that look like gameday tickets. We take a photo of the happy couple and custom design a wedding invitation that looks and feels exactly like a full color NFL, NBA, NHL, or MLB ticket. It’s printed on the same card stock and we even put in the perforation … believe me it’s not rocket science.

So when you try to save a buck by jumping on Craigslist or on E-bay and you get turned away at the door with counterfeit tickets, believe me I feel for you, but unfortunately that is exactly the type of risk you take when you go that route for cheap tickets. In the last four years, I’ve been to over sixty NFL games and I’m beginning to make my way through the NBA and the NHL. So I’ve purchased a lot of game tickets over the years, and I bought them in every way possible, through Ebay and Criagslist, through online ticket brokers and even from scalpers. I’ve seen and done it all, I guess you could say that I’m as close to a professional fan as you can get.

Anyway, over those four years I’ve developed a strong working relationship with several reputable online brokers. They're all well aware of who I am and what I’ve accomplished in working my way across the three major professional sports leagues and they’ve been very supportive of my Quest for 31, my Roundball Roadtrip, and my Frozen Pond Pilgrimage. So, if you’re looking to purchase tickets from reputable online brokers who stand behind their product, flip through my websites and go to the area where I’ve listed these brokers allowing you to compare their ticket prices. With just a few clicks you can look through several sources and compare ticket prices to make an informed decision.

Furthermore, if you ever have an issue with any tickets purchased from the brokers listed on my websites, contact me immediately and I can help. I’m in contact with these folks throughout the year and I’d be happy to go to bat for you if a problem arises. So if you’re in search of tickets for the NFL, NBA, and NHL, and you’re looking for a solid reputable source, I’ve already done all of the legwork. The process is fairly automated, just start by clicking through the links below. Good luck sports fans, I’m only and e-mail away (infoATnflfootballstadiumsDOTcom).

Cheap NFL Tickets from Questfor31.com
Cheap NBA Tickets from RoundballRoadTrip.com
Cheap NHL Tickets from FrozenPondPilgrimage.com

No comments: